help us become MORE
When does a building become more than just bricks and mortar? When does a local non-profit become more than the sum of its many volunteers and its mission statement? When does an arts organization become more than a centerpiece for the community it serves?
The GCA works to live its mission: “to invigorate the cultural life of our community by nurturing, celebrating and supporting arts and artists through performance and education.” With the help of our small but dedicated staff, numerous volunteers and supporters, the GCA has been able to provide a wide range of arts programming, including:
•innovative concert programs
•Playmakers and MusiCamp programs for children
•theatrical productions that present the talents of local actors, writers and directors
•a showcase for local, professional musicians from “Red Devil Moon” to Kent Massive to our monthly Open Mic Night
•a cornerstone for community outreach—the Harry Potter Festival, Empty Bowls, MLK Remembrance, Transgender Day of Remembrance; and so much more.
We have well over a hundred events scheduled throughout the year—all while receiving less than 25% of our income from ticket sales.
Please help the GCA continue to serve this amazing, talented community.
Make a donation today by clicking on the PayPal button below or print out and complete our DONATION FORM.
or print out and complete our donation_form.
There are many ways you or your business can help our organization continue to provide outstanding programming to our community –
- Volunteer – we are always looking for volunteers both on and off stage. Visit our Volunteer page to find out more.
- Donations – ticket sales only cover about 25% of the Garfield Center for the Arts’ operating costs we rely on your donations to help with supporting General Operations all year round. General Operations include salary support, utility bills, office supplies
- Amazon Smile – use this link to make the Garfield your Amazon Smile non-profit organization!
Sponsorship Opportunities – we are always looking for sponsors for our events. Visit our Sponsorship page or call 410.810.2060 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Playmakers Scholarships -There are many children in our community who would like to participate in Playmakers’ Summer Camp, but cannot afford to do so. For $500 you can sponsor a Playmaker for the entire summer camp experience! Donations for partial scholarships are also encouraged.
- Program Book Ads – there are many opportunities throughout the year to place an ad in our program books and we offer ad sizes for every budget. Visit our Program Book Ads page for more information.
Please take a minute to complete our form below and someone from our organization will be in touch. Thank you!