- This event has passed.
OPEN AUDITIONS – Where the Wild Things Are
January 29 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until February 2, 2019
One event on February 2, 2019 at 11:00am
OPEN AUDITIONS for Where The Wild Things Are
Directed by Bee Betley
Written by Dave Eggers and Spike Jonze, based on the book by Maurice Sendak
January 29th & 31st @6pm
February 2nd @ 11am
- Max, a lonely boy with a wild imagination. Age 8-12
- Connie, Max’s mother, Stressed, but tender. Age 25+
- Adrian, Connie’s boyfriend, cocky, but awkward. Age 25+
- Claire, Max’s sister, disenchanted teenage girl. Age 12-18
- Max’s teacher, Flamboyant, passionate. Age 25+
Wild Things! All Ages!
- Carol, an impulsive Wild Thing with violent mood swings.
- K.W., the loner of the group who feels overwhelmingly hopeless.
- Douglas, a peace-keeper who is Carol’s best friend.
- Ira, a gentle, soft-spoken Wild Thing. Not the brightest.
- Judith, paranoid, aggressive, kind of a downer.
- Alexander, the smallest Wild Thing. constantly ignored, belittled and mistreated.
- The Bull, a quiet, intimidating Wild Thing who keeps to himself.
Bee Betley: Creative Director
Kirby Powell: Managing Director
Seth Betley: Musical Director
Sam Clabaugh: Production Manager
Georgia Rickloff: Production Designer
Maya Betley: Director’s Assistant