There are many ways you or your business can help our organization continue to provide outstanding programming to our community –
- Volunteer – we are always looking for volunteers both on and off stage. Visit our Volunteer page to find out more.
- Donations – ticket sales only cover about 17% of the Garfield Center for the Arts’ operating costs we rely on your donations to help with supporting General Operations all year round. General Operations include salary support, utility bills, office supplies
Make a donation today by clicking on the PayPal button below or print out and complete our donation form (PDF).
- Sponsorship Opportunities – we are always looking for sponsors for our events. Visit our Sponsorship page or call 410.810.2060 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Playmakers Scholarships -There are many children in our community who would like to participate in Playmakers’ Summer Camp, but cannot afford to do so. For $500 you can sponsor a Playmaker for the entire summer camp experience! Donations for partial scholarships are also encouraged.
- Program Book Ads – there are many opportunities throughout the year to place an ad in our program books and we offer ad sizes for every budget. Visit our Program Book Ads page for more information.
Please take a minute to complete our form below and someone from our organization will be in touch. Thank you!