Increase your chances of winning!
Make a donation! ($5 minimum)
Subscribe to our mailing list!
Share Your Garfield Love Story – Contest Rules & Regs
This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Garfield Center for the Arts and not to Facebook. The information gathered will be used by Garfield Center for the Arts to contact the winners of the contest.
Eligibility: The “Share Your Garfield Love Story Contest” (the “Contest”) is only open to Kent County and Queen Anne’s County, Maryland residents age 16 years or older at the time of the Contest. Parental consent is required for entrants under the age of 18. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest is not open to employees, board members, representatives and agents of GARFIELD CENTER FOR THE ARTS (the “contest sponsor”).
By entering the Contest, each entrant automatically accepts the rules set out below (the “Contest Rules”), which are subject to change without notice, and automatically releases the Contest Sponsor(s) and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, all of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, the selection of the draw winner and the administration of the Contest.
By entering the Contest, all entrants accept the terms and conditions of the following Contest Rules and agree to be bound by them.
Program Description: The Share Your Garfield Love Story Contest will start Friday, February 14, 2020 and will end on Thursday, March 5, 2020. No purchase necessary. The contest has been established to select three (3) winners for three (3) Garfield Center for the Arts gift certificates valued at approximately sixty ($60) US dollars each good for two (2) season show tickets and two (2) drinks and a snack from our concession stand.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest, but a valid Facebook account is compulsory. There is a limit of one prize per person. All times refer to Eastern Standard Time (“EST”). Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Participants are required to enter by sharing a story where the Garfield Center for the Arts was involved. Participants must share the original GCA contest post available on the GCA Facebook page. Want to increase your chances? Tag a friend to be entered a second time! Or DONATE to the Garfield by clicking here (minimum $5) to be entered a third time! Or subscribe to our email list by clicking here. Three (3) prize winners will be selected at random and announced at March First Friday.
- There will be three (3) Garfield Center for the Arts gift certificates as prizes.
- The Share Your Garfield Love Story Contest Intake Period will take place from Friday, February 14, 2020 to Thursday, March 5, 2020
- The selected grand prize winners will be contacted privately via Facebook and announced publicly during our March First Friday event March 6. If a winner cannot be reached within three (3) days following the draw, or if so contacted and does not meet all the contest terms and conditions, and declines the prize, or does not claim the prize within 1day, then he/she will forfeit the prize and another entry will be selected.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the Contest Rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor(s). The Contest Sponsor(s)take no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or late entries. The Contest Sponsor(s) is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor (s) and will not be returned.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be converted to cash and may not be transferred or exchanged or combined or used in concert with another contest or another offer. The Contest Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. The prize must be accepted as is.
- By entering this Contest, participants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence, and/or any or photograph that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsors and their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
- Registration Information becomes the property of the Contest Sponsors and will not be returned. All personal data collected are for the purpose of administering this Contest.
- The Contest Sponsor(s) reserves the right to verify if Contest winners satisfy all Contest admissibility criteria. Winners will also be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question. The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor(s) and their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
- By entering the Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor(s), their advertising and promotional agencies, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a declaration of compliance with the Contest Rules and a full liability and publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- This Contest will be run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor(s). Contestants must comply with these Contest Rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the Contest Rules by participation in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these Contest Rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
Any dispute relating to the Contest (including, without limitation, a dispute as to whether an entrant has complied with all of the Official Rules and Regulations) shall be resolved by the Contest Sponsor(s) in their sole and absolute discretion. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor(s)shall be final and binding.
- (a)The Contest Sponsor(s) assume no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Contest Sponsor(s) reserve the right, in their sole discretion; to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security of proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor(s) reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.